The Russell Concrete Hooded Vent terminal are suitable for roofspace ventilation, mechanical extract systems and soil vent pipes.
- Compatible with all main tile profiles
- Fixed in the same manner as the tiles
- PVC-u underlay seal available separately on request
- Prevents ingress of birds or large insects
- Interlocking profiles fitted with 110mm diameter spigot
- Plain Tile profile fitted with 75mm diameter spigot
- Flexi Pipes available separately for Interlocking profile and Plain Tile profile
- Not suitable for exhaust gas
All Russell Roof tiles concrete fittings are Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of BS EN 490 “Concrete Roof Tiles and Fittings-Product specifications” and BS EN 491 “Concrete Roof Tiles and Fitting-Test Methods”.
|Main Tile||Plain Tile|
|Recommended Tile Gap||5mm – 1.4m centres||5mm – 0.6m centres|
|10mm – 0.7m centres||10mm – 0.3m centres|
Packaging & Pallet Quantities
|Vent Tiles Per Pallet|